If you are interested in advertising with Primal Eye Magazine and your product/service is satisfactory according to our Advertising Policy, please view our Media Pack and Ad Rates. You can contact us about your advertising requirements by filling in our Contact Form.
- Primal Eye will be unable to advertise any products containing gluten, grains, legumes, refined sugars, processed or artificial additives/flavourings. These products are unsuitable for anyone following a Paleo/Primal diet and will not appeal to our readers.
- All meat produce must be 100% grass-fed/pastured, egg produce must be free-range and organic, and fish produce must be line-caught or from a sustainable source.
- Although some people that follow the Paleo diet do not consume dairy products, others do. Therefore we require that any products containing dairy must be from a reliable and 100% grass-fed source. Any products containing dairy byproducts (such as whey or casein) will have to be taken into consideration.
- Here at Primal Eye the health and welfare of our readers is paramount. We are unable to advertise fat burners or similar products due to health implications that users may face. Supplements must be 100% natural and suitable for those following a Paleo diet.
- Primal Eye will not advertise products of an unethical ethos. The welfare of the planet and it’s inhabitants is incredibly important to us.